Grapevine Bike Center will be closed July 4th through July 9th for the July 4th holiday Grapevine Bike Center will be closed on Mondays until further notice due to increased amount of bicycle repairs.
Maintenance and Repair Services for Your Bikes
- Bike is inspected for safety and wear
- Adjustments made to front and rear brakes
- Adjustments made to front and rear derailleurs
- Spot true wheels
- Wipe down frame
- Lubricate chain
- Tire pressure added to recommended amount
- All of the basic tune-up plus
- Wheels are trued in stand
- Inspection and adjustments made to hubs, headset, and bottom bracket
- Cleaning of bike frame and wheels
- Chain is cleaned and lubricated
- Free installation of tires, tubes, and brake pads
- All of the major tune-up plus
- Complete drive train cleaned
- All cables are replaced with new cables and cable housing
- Free installation of parts & accessories
Grapevine Bike Center
carries mountain bikes, road bikes, cruisers, kids’ bikes, and commuting bikes.
We would love to list them all, but we feel you have a better experience by visiting or calling the store and having one of the guys find the right bike for your needs.
BIKE OF THE MONTH